Beacon Online University
Next Generation of Online Learning
Beacon Mutual has partnered with FirstNet Learning to provide an online training university. Our most popular courses are available in Spanish. These safety courses are highly interactive and students are able to print certificates of completion.
Beacon policyholders have access to Beacon Online University at no cost.
The following two options are available:
- Beacon Online University: Designed for any size business.
Students can pre-register and self-register for over 100 courses with certificates of completion.
No Cost to Beacon Policyholders
- Co-Branded Online University: Includes the Beacon Online University features plus employee-branded online campus, flexible course administration, and access to report features. Co-branding requires a first year fee of $1,000 and a renewal fee of $150 annually thereafter.
- Online courses require no travel and less material costs
- 24/7 access to OSHA-based training
- Highly interactive courses
- Up-to-date safety information to help reduce work-related injuries