This seminar will be offered as an online webinar. Your registration confirmation email will provide webinar access details.
Learn how different departments function and work together as a team to assist you in getting the best service money can buy. Join us to get a clearer picture of how controlling losses, managing claims and helping injured workers return to work safety and promptly is what we are all about. Learn how your premium is determined and find out what happens in an audit. Since keeping your employees safe can save you money, see why the Loss Prevention Department is a vital part of that equation.
- Underwriting: Factors involved in pricing your insurance and what you can do to lower your insurance costs
- Premium Audit: Why a premium audit is performed and what records are used
- Loss Prevention: See how establishing positive safety attitudes and policies in your company can help reduce all types of on-the-job injuries
- Ergonomics: Learn how proper workstation design and proper lifting techniques are important to your business and to help prevent work related injuries
- Claim Management: Learn how you can both help your employees and minimize losses after an injury occurs.
Attendees should include: company owners, human resource staff and/or workers’ compensation coordinators, managers, supervisors, or anyone within your business that is responsible for managing workers’ compensation activities. This seminar is taught through lecture with representatives from each area mentioned.