This seminar will be offered as an online webinar. Your registration confirmation email will provide webinar access details.
Traffic crashes are the number one cause of death in the workplace. Properly using all of the safety equipment in your vehicle, along with driving safely could save your life. Our website contains additional information on Motor Vehicle Safety in the form of online safety training, and safety alerts.
Course content includes:
- Hazard Recognition and Collision Avoidance
- Aggressive Driving and Driver Distractions
- Defensive Driving Techniques
- Driving Conditions and Vehicle Maintenance
- Driving Laws and Occupant Protection Laws
This program will provide participants with various defensive driving techniques designed to reduce collision-related injuries, fatalities, and costs. Addressed is the importance of attitude in preventing accidents, and reinforces good driving skills. This class is designed for employees who drive passenger cars, pickup trucks and/or minivans.